Saturday, February 19, 2011

Whippable soy topping

I highly recommend this stuff! Soyatoo Whippable Soy Topping. I've seen the Soyatoo in a pressurized can in all the health food stores I've been too, but not this whippable one. The only store close by that carried it, that I was aware of, was the Loma Linda Market and I don't want to make that 2 hour drive. I've also seen it at Briar Patch a Co-op in northern California but it was a dollar more expensive. And it's already darn expensive since it's made in Germany.

My mother-in-law and her friend introduced me to this when they used it on a cake they made for me when my daughter was born a year a half ago. What I love about it is that you can flavor it in so many ways or even if you just whip it up with a bit of sugar to top a pumpkin pie, it is sooo yummy.

I only had one Soyatoo left (that i bought in Loma Linda) and decided to bring it to Whole Foods in La Jolla to see if I could order some. I thought it didn't hurt to ask since they already carry the brand in their store. I was so happy to hear that I could order a case (12 pack)! Plus I got a 10% discount. And then I got more good news when I went to the store to pick up the Soyatoo a few days later! They said they will be stocking it regularly soon! yay! I can't remember the exact price, but I'll look for the receipt and post the price soon.

update 2/24/10: I can't find my receipt for the Soy Whip. But I know they were less than $5 each. Also today I went to Whole Foods, I didn't see the Soy Whip being sold in the refrigerated section yet.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails