Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wilton silicone brownie pan

I bought this pan a couple weeks ago. It's a really good pan but it took me a while to get the brownies just right. I didn't mind though, because I would just eat the mistakes! :)

As I've mentioned in the past, Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate brownie mix is my favorite brownie mix (I refuse to use any other brand). So if you are going to use this pan, here are some tips for you that will probably work even if you don't use Ghirardelli:


oil each cavity generously


use a 2 teaspoon cookie scoop


350 degrees for 20 minutes


wait at least 30 minutes before removing brownies from pan


The brownies should pop right out with minimal effort.

I was able to make 43 brownies from one pouch of brownie mix (the pan makes 2 dozen.) I also recommend baking something else you need on the same day you bake brownies. What I did was bake the first batch and while it cooled (and while I washed, oiled and refilled the pan), I baked a few dozen cookies. This way I didn't have to turn off the oven when the first batch was done, then preheat again an hour or so later.

delicious 1.5 inch square bite sized brownies. i can eat 20...or more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when i removed the brownies in silicone mold, it's broken.
It was really help me! Thank you so much !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails