Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas Bears



Merry Christmas!  It's been 11 years since my last post.  Life has been busy and there hasn't been time to bake cute things, or if there was time, there was no time to photograph and write about it.  This last week hasn't been very busy so my kids and I did some baking.  I hope you will enjoy these cute cookies we made.  My son in allergic to egg so there is no egg in this recipe.

¾ cup Butter 

1 cup White Granulated Sugar 

1 tsp Vanilla Extract

2 cups All Purpose Flour (I may have used a tablespoon or 2 less)

¾ cup Cocoa Powder 

½ tsp Baking Soda

¼ tsp Salt

350 degrees for about 10 minutes

I rolled the dough in my hands to make the shapes.  I used a tablespoon cookie scoop for the head and made 2 smaller balls for the ears.  We used sprinkles from Trader Joes and used store bought frosting.  I warmed up the frosting a bit and used a spoon and toothpick for the bear's face and to "glue" on the sprinkles.














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails