Wednesday, April 20, 2011

super cute Easter "eggs"

Last weekend my family had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Each family brought eggs and we hid them in my parent's backyard. I already had 3 dozen eggs that I have been reusing for the last few years. But this year, I bought a few more. I couldn't resist them when I saw them at the store, they were so cute.



Walmart sells filled Easter Eggs in different themes. I bought the ice cream themed eggs. 30 eggs for $5. The box had popsicles, ice cream cones and eggs. I gave the egg shaped ones away but kept the others. They would be great in a favor bag if I ever decided to have an ice cream parlor birthday party. The best thing though, they were durable, not like the usual flimsy plastic Easter eggs you usually see at Walmart or Target and they were made in the USA!


I found these Hello Kitty Easter "eggs" at Target. They come in a 3 pack for $2.50. I had one pack from last year. Those Hello Kitties have the flower by the ear. The ones I bought this year have a bow. Again, I could give these as favors to guests at a Hello Kitty birthday party, but who am I kidding, I don't want to give these away!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

Sloop cute!!

sunshine said...

Yes, you win for having the cutest eggs for the egg hunt. Isn't it fun having kids Just think, next year times two for you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails