Friday, February 6, 2009

Chocolate rice crispies

I made these chocolate rice crispies in 20 min. I didn't have anything to bring to the Super bowl party I went to last Sunday. I forgot to go to the store to buy something to bring so I made these at the last minute. They were pretty crunchy and delicious. Since one of my favorite candy bars is Nestle Crunch, I enjoyed eating these.


I just nuked the chocolate in the microwave because i didn't have time to temper them. I think i put this chocolate in the microwave for 1.5 min on high.


I put them in the refrigerator for 5 min before i put them in mini cupcake liners and heading off to the party

2 comments:

kimbalaya said...

I bet those went fast!

sunshine said...

Thank you were oh so yummy! Thanks for coming to the party with such great treats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails