here is the recipe from all allrecipes.com
i just used pie crust from the grocery store. this is the first time i used a whole wheat crust. it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together white sugar, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. When these ingredients are well mixed, stir in the eggs followed by the pumpkin and milk. Transfer mixture to the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 1/2 hours, or until a toothpick inserted into the pie comes out clean. Cool before serving.